Thursday, December 28, 2006

Bright Paper Leaves (Collage as of December 26)


Bright Paper Leaves (Collage as of December 26)
Originally uploaded by randubnick.

Over the weekend, I had an idea for a new collage. So I went to Red Brick on Tuesday with that new idea in mind. But before starting something new, I wanted to do some work on this collage, which I started back in November. So I added more leaves, trying to balance colors and shapes. I was happy with how it was going, but after a while, I began to feel I was rushing because I wanted to get the new collage started. So I stopped right then and switched projects, and will return to this one soon. Sometimes if you rush to try to finish something, you aren't careful enough and can ruin it at the last minute. So this collage is still a work in progress. To be continued. . .

No comments: