Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Heart Shaped Box, Closeup of Side as of June 12

Heart Shaped Box, Closeup of Side as of June 12 (Originally uploaded by randubnick)

Life has been pretty hectic lately, but last week I did get a chance to work on this project at the studio for a while. I am covering a heart-shaped box with collage and decoupage designs made with printed metallic ribbons. (The box originally held a Mother's Day gift from my daughter.) This photo shows the box from the side. The top of the box is just about finished. I am now working on the side of the box lid, which I am covering in ribbon that is predominantly red, with a little bit of gold. I have also started working on the side of the bottom part of the box, which I am covering in ribbon that is mostly gold, with an occasional touch of red.

No comments: