Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bowl of Cherries (Posterized Photo)

Bowl of Cherries (Posterized Photo) Originally uploaded by randubnick

Tonight I created this digitally manipulated version of a photo that I took and posted here back in July of 2005. I came across the original photo tonight and thought it would look good posterized, so I opened it in Painter IX and tried it. I liked the result. So while I was at it, I used Painter's magic wand tool and added some light blue color overlay to the background. Well, as time goes by, I guess some things don't change that much: every summer I look forward to bing cherries, I always enjoy eating cherries on a hot July day, and I am apparently incapable of looking at this image without hearing a little soundtrack in my head ("Life is Just a Bowl of Cherries").

No comments: