Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lilies and Iron Fence (C)

Lilies and Iron Fence (C) Originally uploaded by randubnick

Here is my third photo of lilies in front of an iron fence. I took it last weekend during an evening walk at the Cummings Center here in Beverly. I took three similar photos of these lilies, and decided to post all three photos. (Versions 1 and 2 were posted yesterday and the day before.) But to be precise, this is actually version 3.5 because tonight I re-edited this photo, cropping it for symmetry. This resulted in a different format and a slightly closer look at the lilies. At this point, I think this might be the best of the three photos in terms of the composition, and the light. I was interested in the slightly orange cast of the evening light playing on the flowers, foliage, and ground.

No comments: