Friday, December 05, 2008

High Tide Seen from Lynch Park




High Tide Seen from Lynch Park   (Originally uploaded by randubnick)

This is another picture that I took this week during a walk on a very warm day in early December.  I took this photo at Lynch Park here in Beverly. It is a typical "city park", except that it is surrounded by water on three sides!  This is a view of the ocean, looking down from the park.  The warm weather was certainly not typical for early December, and neither was the ocean. The waves were coming right up to the sea wall, covering the sand, and crashing against the rocks.  I took some pictures, and tonight I edited this one using the photo program in my new Mac. (I am trying to get the hang of it.) I cropped the image to get this composition, emphasizing areas defined by the different patterns in the water.  

No comments: