Friday, January 02, 2009

Reflections on Roses Posterized




Reflections on Roses  Posterized   (Originally uploaded by randubnick)

This is a posterized version of the image that I posted here yesterday, a photo that I took  of some roses that I saw on display at BJ's Wholesale Store. This was during a grocery run on New Year's Day and I was feeling less than festive as I slogged through the store in my wet boots! But the roses were lovely and photographing them made me happy! (That's what art does for me!)  I was even happier when I had the result, the edited photo that I posted here last night. But I think this posterized version is even better.  It makes the roses look like satin!  It doesn't matter where you find beauty.  You can even find it at BJ's Wholesale. The important thing is to look.

No comments: