Thursday, July 23, 2009

View of Lynch Park at Low Tide


View of Lynch Park at Low Tide
Originally uploaded by
randubnick

Yesterday I had an adventure, an after dinner walk on the beach at low tide.  The photograph I posted yesterday was taken looking down at the scene from a little neighborhood park above the beach, off of Lothrop Street here in Beverly, MA. We walked down to the base of the little park, and then walked down the stone stairway to the beach, which is where I took the photograph I am posting here tonight.  I had never been on this part of the beach before.  It is about mid-way between Dane Street Beach and Independence Park; the beach itself is public, but can only be glimpsed from the street, obscured by the private homes along the ocean's edge. I was very excited to see all of this. I took this photograph looking toward Lynch Park, across the water. A close look will reveal people walking, some with their dogs, on sand bars far out from shore. 

1 comment:

Minka said...

You are so lucky to live near the ocean, and you are so smart to take advantage of it.
Love you,
Mindy