Saturday, August 08, 2009

Twenty-Five Minute Still Life


Twenty-Five Minute Still Life
Originally uploaded by
randubnick

This is a digital drawing that I have been working on five minutes at a time. I started a little sketch on the computer last Monday, a extremely hectic day, because I wanted to fit in some art, even if I only had five minutes. I kept working on the sketch all week, not only because life has remained busy all week, but also because it was fun to see how much I could do in five minutes! I am using Painter's digital pastel and working from my imagination. Tonight I worked on the blue background, added definition to the leaves, and filled in the flowers with more pink. I may have gone over the five minutes just a bit. This is almost done, but I think I need another five minutes to clean it up.

No comments: