Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Heart Shaped Box as of December 2, 2009


Heart Shaped Box as of December 2, 2009
Originally uploaded by
randubnick

Today I continued the process of moving out of my little studio (which makes me sad), and also continued my plan of spending a little time working on this project while I am there (which makes me happy). I am covering this heart-shaped box with collage and decoupage created from printed metallic ribbons. Today I concentrated on the bottom of the box (floral border with brown center.) I filled in some more gaps in the floral border, and also added some bits of brown ribbon to the center. This photo shows the relationship between the top of the box (in front) and the bottom of the box (in back). Today I concentrated on the bottom of the box, which will have a floral border with a brown center. I filled in some more gaps in the floral border, and made some progress on center, too.

No comments: