Monday, March 29, 2010

Floral with Matza Pattern


Floral with Matza Pattern
Originally uploaded by
randubnick

Last year, I made a digital image for Passover using a matza pattern with Painter's pattern pen. (It is called "Matza Flowers," posted April 11, 2009). I thought about doing something similar this year, but my matza pattern had disappeared, along with all my other patterns, when I upgraded to Painter 11. All my images are intact, however. Perhaps sometime I might figure out how to recover the patterns, but it is so easy to capture a pattern that I decided to just start over. So yesterday I found my matza photo, the one that I had used for the pattern. It is called "Matza (Posterized)", and appears on this site on April 25, 2008. Then I opened the image in Painter and in just a second or two, I had my matza pattern back again. So I used the pattern pen to create this little floral image, a variation on the same theme I used last year. Well, I am glad to have my matza pattern back and I am sending this little image out to wish friends and family a Happy Passover.

No comments: