Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Spring Trees at Long Hill

Spring Trees at Long Hill by randubnick
Spring Trees at Long Hill, a photo by randubnick on Flickr.

This image is cropped from a photograph that I took at Long Hill Gardens (here in Beverly, MA) back on May 12th, during an outing to see the trees in bloom. I like the way the trees look alongside the road that leads to the main house. In the original version of this photo, you can see more of the road and trees on both sides, but unfortunately you can also see a car coming down the road. Today* I decided to crop the photo which got rid of the car, so I used Flickr's Picnic to do the editing on line. (*Today is June 10, but I am backdating my posts for May; I had planned to post during my trip, but it was harder than I thought to get internet access.)

No comments: