Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sunlight on White Blossoms

Sunlight on White Blossoms by randubnick
Sunlight on White Blossoms, a photo by randubnick on Flickr.

Here is another photo from the set of pictures that I took back on May 12. We went to Longhill Gardens here in Beverly, MA, to see the flowering trees and lilacs that were in bloom. (I was leaving for a trip the next day and decided to fit in this little excursion because spring doesn't wait!) I liked the way the sunlight hit the white blossoms, so I took a picture. I took quite a few pictures that day, and had planned to post them from the road while I was travelling, but the internet connection turned out to be a problem. So I am posting them now, and back-dating them. Today I used Flickr's Picnic to adjust the exposure and crop the image a little bit.

No comments: