Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cascading White Flowers

Cascading White Flowers by randubnick
Cascading White Flowers, a photo by randubnick on Flickr.

This is a photo that I took last year (May 12, 2011). I was leaving for a trip to Europe the next day, and despite having a lot of errands to run, I took a break to go to Long Hill Gardens (here in Beverly, MA) with my daughter to see the flowers. It was a lovely break and a good idea. The flowers were in bloom, and I got some great pictures. I uploaded them into my Flickr account, hoping to post them to my blog while I was on the road, but that turned out to be pretty complicated. I posted some of them when I got back, but time got away from me and I didn't finish the task. But now that flowers are blooming again, I decided it is time to catch up.

No comments: