Monday, May 16, 2011

Lilacs and Blue Sky

Lilacs and Blue Sky by randubnick
Lilacs and Blue Sky, a photo by randubnick on Flickr.
I took this picture of lilacs against a blue sky on May 12, 2011, during a trip to Long Hill Gardens to see lilacs and blossoming trees. We were trying to fit this in because I was leaving for Europe the following day. I uploaded several pictures from this outing to Flickr and planned to post them to my blog while I was on the road. But getting on-line to do while I was traveling proved to be more complicated than I anticipated. Besides, I was busy on an amazing trip! After I got home, I didn't finish posting this set, but now that lilacs are in bloom again, I thought I would try to finish the set and fill in the gaps in my photo stream and blog. So I am backdating the post to May 16, 2011.

No comments: