Saturday, April 20, 2013

Korean Rhododendron by the Fence

Korean Rhododendron is a favorite of mine, with bright pink blossoms that appear in early spring. It blossoms before it leafs out, so you see pink blossoms on bare branches. Korean Rhododendron is growing right in my back yard, and for at least a week, I have been admiring it. I like the way the blossoms look against the fence. I have been meaning to take a picture, but I seem to be rushing in or rushing out, right past these flowers, on my way to doing something that seems more important than taking a picture. (Thinking that way is a good sign that I am losing perspective about really matters.)Today I saw leaves beginning to emerge, so I finally went out back and photographed those beautiful pink flowers. Tonight I cropped this image out of the best photo.

No comments: