Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Four Geese with Soccer Ball



This year I have been tutoring at a local school two mornings a week. Even though the school is just a short drive from my house, I still find it a challenge to get there on time for early morning sessions. So I usually park, lock the car, and rush straight to the classroom. But one morning in early April, I locked the car, turned around, and saw this scene, a soccer ball framed up by four geese on the playing field. It made me smile, so I stopped in my tracks and took a quick picture with my iPhone. I tried to zoom in, but even so the geese didn't show up very well in the original photo. So tonight I cropped the image, and made some adjustments in Painter (posterizing and a bit of woodcut), and finished up with some more fine-tuning and a final crop in iPhoto.

No comments: