Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Another Heart-Shaped Box (As of July 12, 2016)


This morning, I went back to Porter Mill Studios to continue work on this project for a while. This heart-shaped box was once a Valentine's box of candy (Turtles, as you can see.) I am covering it with collaged designs created from pieces of printed metallic ribbon. This photo shows both the top of the box (with orange and purple stripes) and the underside of the box, just beginning to be decorated. I am still working on the gold border for the top of the box (on the left), and also working on the underside, using ribbon pieces with brown background and purple and green flowers, accented with floral border designs. I call this "Another Heart-Shaped Box because this isn't the first one I have made. If you want to see where project is going, follow this link: www.flickr.com/photos/randiart/sets/72157632769935420

No comments: