Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Another Heart-Shaped Box as of July 12, 2016, Closeup of Ribbon


Yesterday I went to Porter Mill Studios and worked for a while on my heart-shaped box project. (I am covering a Valentine's candy box with collaged designs created from pieces of printed metallic ribbon.) This photo is a closeup of the underside of the box, which I am covering with ribbon pieces with brown background and purple and green flowers, accented with floral border designs. (To get this photo, I had to sharpen the image in Painter, and while I was at it, I decided to cover up the lettering in the background. The reason that I call this project "Another Heart-Shaped Box" is that it isn't my first one. If you want to see where this project is headed, follow this link: www.flickr.com/photos/randiart/sets/72157632769935420

No comments: