Saturday, December 03, 2016

Baby Picture of My Mom (Keepsake with Ribbon)


This is the keepsake I have been working on, using a baby picture of my mom.  I previously rescued the image from a torn and scratched photograph.  Then I added the color, digitally.  This week I have been working on mounting the image on a canvas board and adding a ribbon border.  This morning I added some pink tint to the ribbon.  I may add just a bit more pink in some places and correct a few little mistakes, but otherwise this is basically done.  I am still deciding whether to frame this piece in a conventional way, or finish the back so it can be displayed on a small easel, something I have done with previous Memory Imprints projects.  (If you want to know more about Memory Imprints, follow this link: memoryimprints.net/)

No comments: