Friday, October 13, 2017

Another Heart Shaped Box (As of October 13, 2017)


I went to the studio at Porter Mill this morning to and work on this project for awhile. I am covering this heart-shaped candy box with collage and decoupage designs made out of printed metallic ribbon. In the photo you can see the top of the box, I covering it in purple and orange stripes. It is still not finished, But today I kept working on the underside of the box, which I am covering with brown ribbon accented with floral accents in green and purple. I finally feel like I am making progress, and was very happy to cover up more of the word "Turtles." I fought the impulse to do that first thing when I started this project, but thought I would get a more even surface and pattern if I did not. This is not my first heart shaped box, hence the title. If you want to see the first one, follow this link: www.flickr.com/photos/randiart/albums/72157632769935420

No comments: