Monday, February 25, 2019

Driving towards Vail (Acrylic Watermedia)


I have been working on this mountain landscape, and finally finished it yesterday.  This is one of my "Mountain Daydreams," based on my memories of the Colorado Rockies.  This image was inspired by a photo that I took during a trip to Colorado last summer. (The photo is posted here, February 19.)  I had been making small changes on this painting over the weekend, but was running out of time.  On Sunday morning, I made one last adjustment to a line.  Then it was time to pack it up and deliver it to Galatea Fine Arts Gallery in Boston. This painting is going to shown in March,  included in the Whole Earth group show in the Artists' Alcove. If you want to know more about Galatea Fine Arts, follow this link: www.galateafineart.com

No comments: