Monday, November 19, 2007

Driving to Maine in November (Posterized Photo)

Driving to Maine in November (Posterized Photo) Originally uploaded by randubnick

During a recent drive up to Portland, Maine, I had a chance to see some amazing fall colors. The trees along the highway were beautiful, and even though the weather reports would say it was "past peak," I thought the foliage was great! I tried to get some pictures of the scenery from the car (passenger side) which can be pretty frustrating. But I did get one photo with some potential, and I cropped it to get this image. Then I posterized it in Painter IX. While I was at it, I also used a little digital pastel to get rid of a pesky traffic sign. This is just a scene at the side of the highway, but still, it is a little glimpse of Maine in November.

No comments: