Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Fall Bouquet with Three Roses (With Prisma's Mosaic Filter)


Yesterday's post was a digitally modified version of a photo that I took back in November, just before Thanksgiving.  I took the photo quickly while on a trip to Tendercrop Farms.  In the original photo, I had made the composition impossible because I had cut off part of one of the roses. So before posting yesterday's image, I used Painter software to add some blank space to the right side of the canvas so I had room to draw in the missing part of the rose with digital pastel. I also had to "invent" and draw in the rest of bouquet and background for that same 1/2 inch along the right-hand side.  Today I used the Prisma app on my phone to add this mosaic filter.  Usually there is a Prisma label in the bottom right corner, but this time there was not, perhaps because I emailed the image to myself.  In this case, that's lucky because i worked hard to "recreate" that side of the composition and the label would have covered up part of the rose.  But just the same, a tip of my hat to the Prisma app. . .

No comments: