Friday, April 14, 2017

More Notes for a Color Scheme for Cecelia


Along with about 50 other local artists, I am decorating a wooden codfish for the Marblehead Festival of the Arts. These codfish will be displayed in Marblehead and then auctioned off to benefit Marblehead Festival of the Arts. This year, I plan to decorate my codfish with musical scales -- C scales, to be specific, which is why I named my fish Cecelia. Before starting work on the wooden cutout, I traced the fish shape on a big piece of paper and began laying out the design.  But I am still trying to sort out the color schemes.  Yesterday I posted 10 possibilities.  This morning, I came up with two more, both on a silver background. I am still trying to decide. Meanwhile, if you want to get an idea of all this is going, follow this link to see "Bella Bacalhau," last year's entry: https://www.flickr.com/photos/randiart/26803421380/

No comments: